About 3 years ago, Rachel transitioned from a successful law career to dedicating herself to yoga, health and wellness. After curing a herniated disc, developed from sitting at her old law firm desk, through frequent yoga practice, yoga went from being a respite from everyday life to so much more – it was how to find balance, stability, health and happiness.
Leaving her old desk behind and diving in, Rachel has already earned over 500 hours of teacher training under the guidance of her teachers: Colleen Saidmen Yee & Rodney Yee, Nikki Costello, Debra Flashenberg & Sangeeta Vallabhan.
Rachel values discipline, creativity, self-discovery and alignment. Passionate about learning she is constantly studying with master teachers to bring different techniques to her students. She has experience teaching all types of people including: pregnant, post-natal, young, old, experienced and beginner students.
She is honored to have taught on Good Morning America's "Tone in 20" and at the Solstice in Times Square.
- Yoga Vida, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Vida, 100 Hour Mentorship with Sangeeta Vallabhan
- Prenatal Yoga Center, 85 Hour Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Training with Deb Flashenberg
- The Enrichment Practice, 100 Hour and ongoing with Nikki Costello
- Yoga Shanti, 50 Hour Advanced Training with Colleen Saidman Yee & Rodney Yee