About 2 years ago, Rachel transitioned from a successful law career to dedicating herself to yoga, health and wellness. After curing a herniated disc, developed from sitting at her old law firm desk, through frequent yoga practice, yoga went from being a respite from everyday life to so much more – it was how to find balance, stability, health and happiness.
Leaving her old desk behind and diving in, Rachel has already earned over 500 hours of teacher training under the guidance of her teachers: Colleen Saidmen Yee & Rodney Yee, Nikki Costello, Debra Flashenberg & Sangeeta Vallabhan.
Rachel's passion for cultivating community and wellness is evident. She is thrilled to have founded 2 Yoga and wellness based companies The Yoga Department and The Blue Moon Collective. Her entrepreneurial efforts have also led her to recently opening a co-working space in SoHo called Kin Spaces and a women's clothing store in SoHo called First Stop.
She teaches Vinyasa, Prenatal & Postnatal classes at Yoga Vida, The Farm on Kent and with The Yoga Department to her amazing corporate clients.
She is honored to have taught on Good Morning America's "Tone in 20" and at the Solstice in Times Square.
- Yoga Vida, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Vida, 100 Hour Mentorship with Sangeeta Vallabhan
- Prenatal Yoga Center, 85 Hour Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Training with Deb Flashenberg
- The Enrichment Practice, ongoing with Nikki Costello
- Yoga Shanti, 50 Hour Advanced Training with Colleen Saidman Yee & Rodney Yee